The Future is now. Take your moving shots to the next level with the Glidecam Tru-Horizon. Now you can move from low mode to high mode, and back again, in one single fluid shot while your camera automatically remains level and horizontal at all times. The Glidecam Tru-Horizon can be attached to the Glidecam Devin Graham Signature Series, Glidecam HD-4000 and Glidecam XR-PRO and it will control your camera’s roll axis giving you a True-Horizon.
Glidecam Tru-Horizon Brushless Motor.
The motor work with position feedback, encoders, and the IMU sensor (Inertial Measurement Unit) to communicate with our custom 32-bit controller. Combining the accuracy of our sensors with the speed of the controller equals perfectly stable video in all three axis with .02 degrees of accuracy.
Glidecam Tru-Horizon Guide Scale Markings.
The Glidecam Tru-Horizon features Guide Scale Markings to easily remember the position of your camera for quick balancing.
- Load Weight: 1-5 lbs. (.45 to 2.26 kg.)
- Angular Vibration Range: ±0.02°
- Roll Axis Control: 360°/s
- Motor Type: 1 x Brushless with factory pre-programmed AS5600 (I2C) Encoder
- Processing: 32-bit processor
- System Requirements: Windows: 32- or 64-bit
- Supported Camera Dimensions:
- Max Dimensions: 8″ width, 12″ length, and 6″ height.
- No more than 4″ of clearance from the back of the camera to the mounting hole.
- Power Requirements: 1x BP-U30 Battery (Included)
- Operating Temperature: 15 to 105°F (sensor performs best when not below freezing, 32 degrees F.)
- Built in slip-ring allowing 360 degree rotations of the motor without twisting wires.