The technologically advanced Glidecam Centurion is the lightest and most compact 3-axis Motorized Gimbal available in its class today. The Glidecam Centurion is designed to work with the majority of video cameras and DSLR and mirrorless cameras weighing from 1 to 5 pounds (.45 to 2.26 kg.)
Made with precision Aluminum and space-age Carbon Fiber composites, the versatile Glidecam Centurion offers virtually unlimited handle-grip positions and can be set up in single-grip, or dual-grip, handle bar modes.
Cameras can be easily and quickly positioned for neutral balance. The Centurion’s computer controlled, direct-drive, brushless motors stabilize the camera by taking control of all three rotational axes of movement. The 32 bit accuracy of the Glidecam Centurion sensors coupled with the high speed of the controller delivers perfectly smooth and stable images while maintaining horizontal accuracy on all three axis within .02 degrees. Each brushless motor has an electric slip ring so the wires will never tangle.
The state-of-the-art Glidecam Centurion is battle-ready and will combat camera instability by delivering super-smooth, high production value imagery to your productions.
The Glidecam Centurion awaits your commands.
Glidecam Centurion 3 axis motorized gimbal.
The Glidecam Centurion is a 3-axis Motorized Gimbal. The motors work with position feedback, encoders, and the IMU sensor (Inertial Measurement Unit) to communicate with our custom 32-bit controller. Combining the accuracy of our sensors with the speed of the controller equals perfectly stable video in all three axis with .02 degrees of accuracy.
The Glidecam Centurion Joystick.
The joystick on top of the handle will manually control the pitch and yaw axis by toggling forward, backwards, left and right. The joystick will move exponentially faster as you push it further from the center position. If you want the camera to move a different direction or speed than how the joystick moves it, the function can be inverted or customized in the software.
Glidecam Centurion Software.
The Glidecam Centurion Software allows you to save and make adjustments to the Glidecam Centurion. Included with the Glidecam Centurion is a USB stick with the software and drivers enabling you to make adjustments if required to the Glidecam Centurion.
- Load Weight: 1-5 lbs. (.45 to 2.26 kg.)
- Angular Vibration Range: ±0.02°
- Rotation Range: Pan Axis Control: 360°/s, Tilt Axis Control: 360°/s, Roll Axis Control: 360°/s
- Motor Type: 3 x Brushless with AS5600 (I2C) Encoders
- Processing: 32-bit processor
- System Requirements: Windows: (32- or 64-bit): 8, 7, XP SP3 / Mac OS X: 10.9 or above
- Control Modes: Profile 1: Follow Mode, Profile 2: Lock Pitch/Follow Yaw, Profile 3: Lock Mode, Profile 4: Customizable, Profile 5: Calibrate ACC, Additional profile: Inverted mode, briefcase, return home, RC
- Supported Camera Dimensions: Maximum depth at center of mass on camera base plate: 7″, Maximum height measured from top of camera base plate: 6″, Maximum width: 7+” – available room for LCD to extend off the side
- Power Requirements: 4x Glidecam batteries (26350mah 3.7v)
- Operating Temperature: 15 to 105°F
- Weight: Single Grip 3.4lbs (with batteries)
- Built in slip-ring allowing 360 degree rotations of the motors without twisting wires.
- Made in USA.