The Glidecam Ultra-Shot is the ultimate, transformational, camera accessory that effectively provides many of the most popular production tools needed by independent, reality and documentary, run-n-gun, videographers in an all-in-one tool.
Designed by Lee Snijders and manufactured by Glidecam Industries inc. The Glidecam Ultra-Shot is an extremely durable and multi-functional “Hybrid” camera accessory that allows you to quickly convert between mono-pod mode and shoulder mode and even a ground-level shooting mode.
From fast moving action, like sports, to reality TV, weddings and interviews, to behind-the-scenes and independent features, the Ultra-Shot’s design sophistication and convertibility make it a unique production tool.
The Glidecam Ultra-Shot will transform your shooting style and bring high production value to your videography at an affordable price.
Designed for cameras weighing up to 20 lbs. (9.07 kg.)
Glidecam Ultra-Shot Hi-Hat.
The Glidecam Ultra-Shot shown in Hi-Hat Mode.
Glidecam Ultra-Shot Monopod.
The Glidecam Ultra-Shot shown in Monopod Mode.
Glidecam Ultra-Shot Shoulder Mount.
The Glidecam Ultra-Shot shown in Shoulder Mount Mode.
Glidecam Ultra-Shot Stabilizer.
The Glidecam Ultra-Shot shown in Stabilizer Mode.
- Swivel tilt monopod head
- Quick release 6” offset plate for unlimited camera positions
- Evafoam shoulder pad
- Two handles / motocross grips
- Built in 5'-3” monopod
- T6-6061 Aluminum
- Total net weight: 6 pounds / 2.72 kg
- Payload: 20 pounds / 9.07 kg
- Camera adaption: 1/4” thread
- Camera head adaption Any camera head with a 3/8” thread
- UltraShot custom 6” quick release plate with offset
- Telescoping Monopod Extended to camera base: 5'-3” / 161.5cm
- Telescoping Monopod Collapsed to camera base: 23” / 58.4cm
- Quick release silent monopod clamps
- Handles: Professional Motocross Grips
- Handle shafts: 15mm diameter (for standard accessory clamps)
- Handle adjustment: 360° adjustable
- Material: T6-6061 Aluminum
- Shoulder Pad: Evafoam
- Monopod bottom sole: Protective rubber pad
- Made in China, Designed and Assembled in USA.