The NEW and Re-Engineered Glidecam VistaHead HD II is the most affordable and versatile full range USA made camera pan-tilt head that is on the market today!
The Glidecam VistaHead HD II features full 360 degree pan and tilt action. The Glidecam VistaHead HD II can be set up and operated in both high mode (overslung) and low mode (underslung). The Glidecam VistaHead HD II is designed to handle cameras weighing up to 10 pounds with ease.
The Glidecam VistaHead HD II features super smooth, high-torque motors with 12 volt power. The VistaHead HD II Control Box provides smooth and accurate, proportional joystick control and comes with a extension cable. Also included is a 12 volt DC adapter.
The Glidecam VistaHead HD II works great with the Glidecam Camcrane 200, as well as other brand cranes and jib arms.
Glidecam VistaHead HD II Low Mode.
Glidecam VistaHead HD II shown in Low Mode.
Glidecam VistaHead HD II Control Box.
The Glidecam VistaHead HD II Control Box.
- The Vista Head HD II is made with integral black anodized aluminum.
- Camera Support Type: U Style
- Pan Radius: 360+
- Tilt Radius: 360+
- Camera Platform Width: 6.5”
- Tilt Clearance Radius: 8”
- Tilt Clearance Diameter: 16”
- Voltage 12 VDC
- Operational Voltage 12 VDC
- Power Connector 2.1mm coax
- Camera Capacity: 10 lbs / 4.54 kg
- Controls via: Joystick
- Ramp Control: Yes
- Speed Control: Yes
- Mounts via 1/4” Screw (1)
- Unit Weight 2 lbs.
- Extras Included Mounting Hardware, 25’ Control Cable
- Made in USA.